Among the flimsiest excuses police use in their search for the evil weed (and the assets that might accompany it) is a claim to super sonic smell that allows some officers to sniff pot in another vehicle that is hurtling down the highway with its windows closed. This probable cause based on smell happens more often than you would think. READ MORE…
- The Pentagon Wants Your Police Armed!
- Cops, Cameras, and Kelly Thomas
- Getting Forensics Right
- The Forfeiture Machine
- 15 to Life
- Your Anus And The Dug War
- Bill Maher Rails Against Militarized Police Culture
- Drug War vs Police Work
- Worst Idea In The Drug War?
- The Volunteers On The Front Lines Of The Drug War